PIS - Business Information system
PIS (Business Information system) is a solution that encompasses as well as
controls all the business processes, sub-processes and activities within a firm.
Program modules: financial business, cash office, financial accounting,
manufacturing, invoicing, fixed assets, handling of human resources
Specifications: high- level control of the data access and performance
of the application, integrity, capability of being used as a set of parameters, functionality, automation
of each business process, reporting system accommodated for each individual user...
- Tracking of revenues in bars, kitchens, ice-cream parlors, store houses and in hotels and restaurants (tracking of all non-boarding related services).
- Automatic creation of debentures for all facilities-real status of supplies at any given time.
- Tracking of sales of food and beverages at individual retail outlets.
- Tracking of production based on normative.
- Requisition of raw materials for the need of production on either daily level, or over the course of some specified time period.
- Gross and net requirements of production are available at any given time.
- Production planning.
- Making account entries of the output of raw materials based on regulations, requisition and/or the inventory of supplies.
- Possibility of forming the selling price of an article /end product/ based on the purchace price of normative, costs and margin.
- Daily information about the spent food articles in the kitchen and the level of consumption in the restaurant.
With the help of a complex system of reporting, PIS helps your managers make the important decisions.
Top of page
Back to products
Download PDF brochures:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
installed to view this brochures.